Millions of Americans suffer from halitosis, the medical term for bad breath. Chewing gum, mints, mouthwashes, and sprays only give temporary relief. Those who suffer from halitosis may be self-conscious and embarrassed about their bad breath problem. Consequently, they may become unsociable and can suffer relationship troubles. Sometimes bad breath can even affect someone's career.
Why do I have bad breath?
Some people wonder why they have bad breath even though they brush their teeth every day, and rinse their mouth with antibacterial mouthwash often. Few people understand or are even aware of the close relationship between intestinal cleanliness and bad breath. Many people are not aware that they are carrying around a septic tank in their bodies.
If you have already tried different topical products that attack the anaerobic bacteria on your tongue without long lasting results, and you do not have bad breath originating from sinus infections or dental problems.
How Lean N Clean intestinal cleansing/body detox can correct
your embarrassing breath problem by eliminating the root cause.
8 Steps to Eliminate Bad Breath (Halitosis):
- Take Lean-N-Clean mixed as directed, 2-3 times a day on empty stomach.
- Avoid constipation or get a cure for constipation. Taking Lean-N-Clean on a regular basis can help you achieve that. If you have constipation often, it is like keeping your garbage in the house for days. Just as the old garbage can fill up your whole house with a foul smell, the foul odor from the decaying matter in your intestines can radiate throughout your whole body. Not only will your breath smell foul; your body odor may be unbearable. If you eat three times a day, having three bowel movements a day is not excessive.
- Avoid drinking preprocessed, powder/premixed liquid diets, especially the kind made with dairy products. This type of diet is very mucous forming. Lactose from dairy products induces fermentation in oral cavities and in the intestines.
- Drink plenty of water. A dry mouth is an ideal environment for anaerobic bacteria to flourish.
- Avoid taking medications that can cause dry mouth as much as possible. Over-the-counter medications that can cause dry mouth include diet pills and antihistamines in cough syrups and cold remedies.
- Do not smoke or chew tobacco.
- Brushing your teeth and tongue after each meal.
- Check and clean you teeth on a regular basis to make sure you do not have any dental infections including periodontal disease, gingivitis, and dental abscess. Anaerobic bacteria (bacteria that can flourish without oxygen) are the culprit of these types of infections and are also responsible for producing foul odor in oral cavities as they do in colon.